What is the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)?
(Formerly known as the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program)
The ACP Program is a Federal Communication Commission (FCC) program designed to help low-income households pay for internet service and connected devices.
OEConnect, LLC (OEC) is applying as a qualified broadband provider for a portion of these funds to help our community members in need. If your household is eligible, you can receive:
If you enrolled in EBB by December 30, 2021, you will get up to a $50 monthly discount until March 1, 2022.
After March 1, households with EBB can transition to the ACP to get a lower $30 monthly discount.
The ACP changes some eligibility rules from the EBB. Most households with EBB will be able to transition to the ACP. Some may need to re-enroll under a different eligibility qualification.
If you enrolled after December 30, 2021, you will get a $30 monthly discount.
Only one monthly service discount is allowed per household.
1. EBBP is a government program that reduces the customer's broadband internet service bill
2. EBBP is temporary in nature
3. Households will be subject to the Carrier's undiscounted rates and general terms and conditions at the end of the program if they continue to receive service
4. Households may obtain broadband service supported by the EBB Program from any participating Carrier of their choosing
5. Households may transfer their EBB program benefit to another Carrier at anytime
To further understand the program, please review the following links:
1) Fill out National Verifier application if you feel that you qualify USAC EBBP Application Process
2) Once you are approved, please fill out the short application ACP Application
* Interactive application must be downloaded and saved to your computer first before filling it out.
3) Attach acceptable ID
4) Please send us verified application, short application and acceptable ID to email: EBBP@otsegoec.coop or mail to PO Box 128, Hartwick, NY13348
If you have any further questions or to see if your plan qualifies for the ACP Discount, please contact the OEC Business Office at 607-293-6622.